Financial Assistant (part-time, remote)
2000-2500 pln per ½ FTE
Do you want to develop your skills in the finance area in an innovative martech company?
Look no further! inStreamly, a leading platform in the gaming and live-streaming industry, is seeking a talented Financial Assistant to join our team (part-time).
inStreamly creates the media mix of the metaverse. Bringing brands into the metaverse in the most native and human way – through creators. Our goal is to allow creators of all sizes to earn while enabling brands to reach audiences in a meaningful way.
Our first vertical is gaming live-streaming by streamlining the collaboration of over 100k streamers and 120 brands (inc. Netflix, Samsung, Ubisoft, Disney, Porsche) in 12 markets. We build immersive solutions that connect automation, scale, interactivity and the long-tail of creators.
We were the co-creators of the most awarded gaming campaign in Europe and received 13 awards in total for our campaigns. Check our case studies to see what we are doing.
The impact you’ll make:
- Supporting everyday activities in the financial team.
- Preparing reports (cashflow and P&L).
- Preparing bank transfers.
- Issuing invoices.
- Being in constant contact with accountants.
- Everyday work on financial tools.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure financial data accuracy.
We would like you to have:
- Currently enrolled student or graduate with a degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Understanding of financial principles and concepts.
- Prior experience in a finance or accounting role.
- Being conscientious: excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills: be able to communicate with the accountant as well as other team members that do not understand financial rules.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in working in Google environment (Gdrive, Gsheet etc,).
- Ability to communicate in English (min. B2).
- Possibility to gain experience under the supervision of an experienced financial expert
- Part-time (ca. ½ FTE) job
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours in an innovative and international environment. You can mix your work with your studies.
- Task-based asynchronous work. No Slack or endless internal emails.
- Employee Stock Option Plan - you own a part of the company you work in.
- English classes, training & workshops - it is really important to us to give our team members opportunities to grow.
- Private medical care and psychological support.
- Possibility to participate in company retreats - we organise offline meetings to spend some great time together doing various exciting activities.
- Unlimited days of holidays. We care about our team members and we trust them.
Don’t ignore this opportunity, ofc you are content, but shouldn’t you always be more? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you find out all the things that we say are true and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take the offer.