QA Specialist (Junior/Mid)
8 000 - 10 000 net +VAT (B2B)
Would you like to use the best techstack and have a real impact on developing products?
Look no further! inStreamly, a leading platform in the gaming and live streaming industry, is seeking a talented QA Specialist (Junior/Mid) to join our team.
We also have a code review culture, which keeps everything in our code repository (GitHub) as clean as possible.
inStreamly aims to democratise the world of live-streaming. Our platform empowers thousands of micro-streamers to control and monetize their content by offering the same sponsorship opportunities as traditionally only offered to the top 1%. We do this by allowing brands to easily connect with hundreds of streamers at the same time – made possible by our scalable, automated technology.
As a QA Specialist at inStreamly, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our platform. You will work closely with our development team, employing your expertise in quality assurance processes and coding skills to create and execute effective test solutions. Your attention to detail, proactive approach, and problem-solving abilities will contribute to the continuous improvement of our product.
Meet your team:
QA Specialist will be a part of the Technology Team. Your direct supervisor will be Damian Konopka, one of inStreamly founders and CTO at the same time. Every day you will have a chance to work closely with experienced senior developers who will gladly share their knowledge with you.
The impact you’ll make:
- Perform the quality assurance process to identify and resolve issues in the software.
- Design and write missing test solutions to enhance test coverage.
- Document and analyse test results, providing detailed and actionable feedback to the development team.
- Collaborate closely with developers to understand the system architecture and functionality.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of testing processes and methodologies.
We would like you to have:
- Practical experience with testing tools such as Cypress.
- Good command of English, at least B2 level.
- Being conscientious: excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proactive approach and willingness to solve problems.
- Nice to Have: knowledge of React, SQL, Jest
- Great opportunity to witness a ground-breaking moment for gaming, which is one of the fastest developing technologies of the future.
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours in an innovative and international environment. You can mix your work with your studies.
- Task-based asynchronous work. No Slack or endless internal emails.
- Employee Stock Option Plan - you own a part of the company you work in.
- Private medical care and psychological support
- Possibility to participate in company’s retreats - we organise offline meetings to spend some great time together doing various exciting activities.
- Unlimited days of holidays. We care about our team members and we trust them.
Don’t ignore this opportunity, ofc you are content, but shouldn’t you always be more? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you find out all the things that we say are true and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take the offer.