Head of Business Development
4.000 - 10.000 EUR/month
Would you like to work with leading brands and be their guide for reaching Generation Z?
Live-streaming has a great potential, and we help top brands unleash it!
inStreamly aims to democratise the world of live-streaming. Our platform empowers thousands of micro-streamers to control and monetize their content by offering the same sponsorship opportunities as traditionally only offered to the top 1%. We do this by allowing brands to easily connect with hundreds of streamers at the same time – made possible by our scalable, automated technology.
We are one of the fastest-growing startups in CEE. We worked with brands like Disney, Netflix and Samsung and connected them with 100k+ streamers in 280k+ micro-sponsorships in 12 countries. In addition, we were the co-creators of the most award-winning gaming campaign in Europe and received 13 awards in total for our campaigns. Right now we aim to scale and solidify our position in multiple markets. That’s why we are currently looking for an experienced and driven Head of Business Development to join our team and help us grow our business.
The impact you’ll make:
- Leading and managing the new business and account management teams to achieve sales targets and deliver excellent customer service
- Developing and implementing a comprehensive worldwide business development strategy to drive revenue growth, expand market share and increase inStreamly awareness
- Identifying and pursuing new business opportunities to expand customer base and revenue streams
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with potential partners and customers
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and opportunities
- Working on sales content (sales decks, sales materials)
- Working closely with the marketing and product teams to develop and execute marketing strategies that support business development goals
- Preparing business development reports and forecasts, costs & pricing optimization, and proposing new solutions based on data
We would like you to have:
- Previous experience in managing business teams
- Strong track record of success in developing and executing business development strategies that drive revenue growth
- Strong experience in working in the media/marketing area and a very good knowledge of digital marketing solutions
- Knowledge of the gaming or streaming industry (nice to have)
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Charismatic personality and ability to navigate social media, conferences and other engagements with ease
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills & ability to collaborate with different teams
- Business and strategy approach
- Fluent English (knowledge of other languages will be an advantage)
- Great opportunity to witness a ground-breaking moment for streaming and metaverse, which is one of the fastest developing technologies of the future.
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours in an innovative and international environment.
- Employee Stock Option Plan - you own a part of the company you work in.
- Attractive salary plus monthly commission
- English classes, training & workshops - it is really important to us to give our team members opportunities to grow.
- Private medical care and psychological support
- Possibility to take part in company’s retreats - we organise offline meetings in order to spend some great time together doing various interesting activities.
- Unlimited days of holidays - we care about our team members and we trust them.
Don’t ignore this opportunity, ofc you are content, but shouldn’t you always be more? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you find out all the things that we say are true and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take the offer.