Junior Business Development Manager
5500-6500 PLN net + VAT (b2b)
Would you like to work with leading brands and be their guide for reaching Generation Z?
Live-streaming has great potential, and we help top brands unleash it!
inStreamly aims to democratise the world of live-streaming. Our platform empowers thousands of micro-streamers to control and monetize their content by offering the same sponsorship opportunities as traditionally only offered to the top 1%. We do this by allowing brands to easily connect with hundreds of streamers at the same time – made possible by our scalable, automated technology.
We are developing our Polish team and that’s why we are looking for Junior Business Development Manager.
As a Junior Business Development Manager at inStreamly, you will identify and pursue new business opportunities, nurture relationships with existing clients, and contribute to the overall growth of the company.
Meet your Team:
Your manager will be Jan Czerniecki – Sales & Account Management Team Leader. You will be working on the success of the Polish market together with your team of Sales and Account Managers. In addition, you will have a chance to work with our Creative Campaign team to prove to your clients that inStreamly is the leader and expert in the industry.
The impact you’ll make:
- Identifying and targeting potential clients, acquiring new business
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key decision-makers
- Conducting market research to identify emerging trends, competitors, and potential business opportunities
- Tracking and reporting on key sales metrics, including pipeline development and revenue forecasts
- Collaborating with team members from different teams to create compelling proposals and presentations
- Staying updated on industry developments and maintaining a deep understanding of inStreamly technology and solutions that we can offer to the clients
We would like you to have:
- Proactive attitude and liking challenges
- Previous track record of successfully acquiring clients
- Good understanding of the marketing and preferably gaming industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical mindset and strong problem-solving skills
- Polish and English fluency
- Knowledge of HubSpot (nice to have)
- Great opportunity to witness a ground-breaking moment for streaming, which is one of the fastest developing technologies of the future.
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours in an innovative and international environment.
- Employee Stock Option Plan - you own a part of the company you work in.
- Sales commission based on achievements, besides obvious monthly salary :)
- English classes, training & workshops - it is really important to us to give our team members opportunities to grow.
- Private medical care and psychological support
- Possibility to take part in company’s retreats - we organise offline meetings in order to spend some great time together doing various interesting activities.
- Unlimited days of holidays - we care about our team members and we trust them.
Don’t ignore this opportunity, ofc you are content, but shouldn’t you always be more? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you find out all the things that we say are true and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take the offer.