Would you like to play an important role in the esport revolution?
Join our Streamcoi team on this adventure and warp into your future gaming career!
Streamcoi is a SaaS streamer management platform that helps esports organizations, agencies, and gaming brands to manage and monetize their work. We want you to grow and learn with us, and be the leader of authentic communication with the live-streaming business industry. All with a simple, yet ambitious goal: a tool that helps the best gaming brands around the world grow.
We would like you to support our client in daily use of Streamcoi technology to work with a large number of Twitch creators in the US. You will be responsible for growing the community as well as for providing streamers with essential guidance.
Don’t ignore this opportunity, ofc you are content, but shouldn’t you always be more? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you find out all the things that we say are true and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take the offer.
The impact you’ll make:
- Providing streamers with technical support- handling product inquiries and supporting configuration process
- Being responsible for discord account management
- Compliance management- making sure if the services from the Streamcoi tool are successfully delivered by streamers
- Being in charge of streamer outreach - contacting streamers on the client list and inviting them to the program
- Monitoring streamers' performance and relevant metrics
- Reporting the performance and payout to the client
We would like you to have:
- Knowledge of the gaming/esport market
- Streaming experience- being acquainted with the services, knowledge of OBS
- Excellent communication skills and proactive approach
- Ability to review and analyze data (maintaining excel documentation)
- Fluent in English (C1)
What do we offer:
- Great opportunity to witness a ground-breaking moment for streaming and metaverse, which is one of the fastest developing technologies of the future.
- Working in the middle of the esports and gaming ecosystem.
- Part-time, flexible working schedule (2-3h per day).
- Fully remote, modern work environment.
- English Classes, trainings & workshops- it is really important to us to give our team members lots of opportunities to grow.
- Possibility to take part in company’s retreats- we organise offline meetings in order to spend some great time together doing various interesting activities.
- Unlimited days of vacation- you can take as many of them as you need and when you need. We care about our team members and we trust them.