New Report Reveals How Brands Can Leverage Virtual Worlds and Gaming to Reach New Consumers
inStreamly, a leading gaming & metaverse marketing company, has released a new report on “The future of creators and brands in virtual worlds”. The report explores how gamers think about the metaverse, digital identity, and brand presence in games, and provides insights and recommendations for brands that want to tap into this growing market.
The report is based on a survey of 458 creators and gamers, and 109 marketers as well as interviews with experts and influencers in the gaming industry.
Some of the key findings include:
- 86% of brands see the global network of virtual worlds as an opportunity to reach and engage their audience
- 69% of brands want to be in games, mainly to maximize campaign reach, reach Gen Z and Alpha, and be innovative.
- 80% of gamers choose multiplayer games because of friends — they meet them there or meet new ones.
- 82% of gamers understand what the metaverse is, and see an opportunity to meet friends, travel through different worlds, and create a community on a new platform.
- 71% of gamers care about digital items/skins for their virtual identity, and 60% use micropayments to buy assets.
The report also offers practical tips and best practices for brands that want to enter the virtual worlds and gaming space, such as:
- How to create engaging and authentic campaigns that resonate with gamers
- How to collaborate with creators and influencers to amplify your brand message
- How to design and monetize digital products that enhance your brand image
- How to measure and optimize your performance in virtual worlds
The whole research report “The Future of Creators and Brands in Virtual Worlds” is available for download for free: