Would you like to work with leading brands and be their guide for reaching Generation Z?
Live-streaming has great potential, and we help top brands unleash it.
We’d like you to join our Business Development team on this adventure. Our goal for you is to be the leader of live-streaming marketing for top brands in your region. We want you to grow and learn with us, and be the leader that helps more brands understand and use the power of streamers.
InStreamly aims to democratise the world of live-streaming. Our platform empowers thousands of micro-steamers to control and monetize their content by offering the same sponsorship opportunities as traditionally only offered to the top 1%. We do this by allowing brands to easily connect with hundreds of steamers at the same time—made possible by our scalable, automated technology.
We are one of the fastest-growing startups in CEE. In 2021 we worked with brands like Disney, Netflix and Samsung and connected them with 35k streamers in 74,000 micro-sponsorships in 12 countries. In addition, we were the co-creators of the most award-winning gaming campaign in Europe and received 13 awards in total for our campaigns. As we secure our Series A financing, we aim to scale and solidify our position in multiple markets (including Western Europe, the US and South America).
Don’t ignore this opportunity, ofc you are content, but shouldn’t you always be more? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you find out all the things that we say are true and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take the offer.
The impact you’ll make:
- Developing a strategy for generating sales leads in order to expand our business and brand awareness on the French market
- Actively looking for new clients by doing extensive research and initiating first contact with them via cold-calling and sending emails
- Participating in online and offline events related to our vertical
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining mutually beneficial business relations with Prospects and Customers
- Negotiating terms and concluding commercial contracts
We would like you to have:
- Experience in sales in French media industry and good understanding of media ecosystem
- Hard-working attitude and great eagerness to expand our business and brand awareness on the French market
- Strong sales personality that can hunt and close deals from non endemic brands, game developers, publishers and more
- Great negotiating skills and closing techniques that can contribute to acquiring the best leads for inStreamly
- Already existing network of contacts from media agencies and direct brands
- Knowledge of gaming/esports and trends in streaming industry (nice to have)
- Knowledge of HubSpot (nice to have)
- Great opportunity to witness a ground-breaking moment for streaming and metaverse, which is one of the fastest developing technologies of the future.
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours in an innovative and international environment.
- Working in the middle of the esports and gaming ecosystem.
- Employee Stock Option Plan—you own a part of the company you work in.
- Work culture based on empowerment - you will do what you feel will bring greatest results.
- English Classes, trainings & workshops- it is really important to us to give our team members lots of opportunities to grow.
- Possibility to take part in company’s retreats- we organise offline meetings in order to spend some great time together doing various interesting activities.
- Unlimited days of vacation- you can take as many of them as you need and when you need. We care about our team members and we trust them.