Junior Account Manager with German/French (remote)
3500 - 5800 PLN gross
Would you like to work with leading brands and be their guide for reaching Generation Z?
Live-streaming has a great potential, and we help top brands unleash it.
We’d like you to join our Account Management team on this adventure. You will be the touchpoint between our clients and our technology. Our goal for you is to be the expert that helps guide top brands into live-streaming. We want you to grow and learn with us, and always be involved with improving our work.
InStreamly aims to democratise the world of live-streaming. Our platform empowers thousands of micro-streamers to control and monetize their content by offering the same sponsorship opportunities as traditionally only offered to the top 1%. We do this by allowing brands to easily connect with hundreds of streamers at the same time—made possible by our scalable, automated technology.
We are one of the fastest-growing startups in CEE. We worked with brands like Disney, Netflix and Samsung and connected them with 85k+ streamers in 251k+ micro-sponsorships in 12 countries. In addition, we were the co-creators of the most award-winning gaming campaign in Europe and received 13 awards in total for our campaigns. As we secure our Series A financing, we aim to scale and solidify our position in multiple markets (including Western Europe, the US and South America).
The impact you’ll make:
- Contacting clients in terms of ongoing marketing campaigns
- Setting up, running and supervising campaigns
- Analyzing campaign results and preparing reports for the clients
- Maintaining good relations with the clients
- Sales of campaigns to past clients on the Polish and German/French markets
- Upselling of inStreamly products
- Proposing new solutions and looking for process/product improvements
We would like you to have:
- Native Polish and fluency in English and German/French
- Analytical mind and skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with different teams
- Knowledge of gaming and live-streaming
- Good understanding of digital marketing principles
- Proactive approach and willingness to solve the problems
- Experience in working with the clients in media or influencer marketing area (nice to have)
- Experience in establishing long-term relationships with the clients (nice to have)
- Great opportunity to witness a ground-breaking moment for streaming and metaverse, which is one of the fastest developing technologies of the future.
- Fully remote work with flexible working hours in an innovative and international environment.
- Working in the middle of the esports and gaming ecosystem.
- Employee Stock Option Plan - you own a part of the company you work in.
- Work culture based on empowerment - you will do what you feel will bring greatest results.
- Private medical insurance, psychological support, English classes and development budget - it is really important to us to give our team members lots of opportunities to grow.
- Possibility to take part in company’s retreats - we organise offline meetings in order to spend some great time together doing various interesting activities.
- Unlimited days of vacation - you can take as many of them as you need and when you need. We care about our team members and we trust them.
Don’t ignore this opportunity, ofc you are content, but shouldn’t you always be more? Come in and check it out. Worst-case scenario- you find out all the things that we say are true and you are a perfect fit and then you don’t take the offer.